Sunday, July 25, 2010

Guys: Do you prefer make-up, or the more natural look?

I absolutely hate wearing make up, if feels really dirty, akward and not me. And it takes way too long to get off or to bother with [I like my sleep]. When I tell my friends that, they think I'm crazy, they can't live without their make up.





So, do you prefer girls with or without make up on?Guys: Do you prefer make-up, or the more natural look?
I prefer girls w/o their make up, it shows the ';true'; beauty in them.. You can change your look into thousands of different ways with make up but you cant change your natural look and thats where i think the beauty come from, your natural self.. If your friends think your crazy, its all in a matter of opinion and shouldnt be bothered..Guys: Do you prefer make-up, or the more natural look?
It's the girl's preference.





What make-up does is add, or takes away certain aspects of beauty to a woman's face. If a guy thinks you're beautiful the way you look (which is natural), then he'll prefer you like that. If you always wear make-up, and a guy is attracted to that (then guess what his preference would be).





I prefer girls who wear very little or no make-up at all. If a girl is confident enough, and can pull off the natural look, then she is really something.
I don't really care one way or another, but it is nice when a girl puts on mascara / eye liner or eye shadow and lip gloss/lipstick. That really gets my motor running. I don't care for any of that other stuff.
I would much rather see the real you, not a bunch of paint. I'll allow for some on special occasions, but If I'm going to be kissing your face, I want to taste skin, not powder and chemicals.
natural. make-up just makes women look dirty. Like they are only looking for action and probably dont care too much who they get it from.
i prefer girls without make-up





when they put make-up on of course they look prettier but in a away they are not showing themsleves
Beautiful thin girls with a bit, a bit make up.
make up

No comments:

Post a Comment