Monday, July 26, 2010

Natural looking make-up!?

My school is really annoying. If they can see slight ';too-much'; of make up, they will give you a wipe and take it off. After using the wipes you look like a zombie woken up and having to go to lessons and carry on for the rest of the day is awful. I have never been told to take my make-up but my friends have, and no offence. But, wow. LOL! So, I was wondering is there anything you guys know of, like slight foundation and stuff, but is there any tips you can give me when putting my make up on? Less is more.


Thanks! :)Natural looking make-up!?
Have a clean face that has been toned and moisturized.





Conceal your dark undereye circles, by gently rubbing concealer into your undereyes using a rolling motion.





Conceal other areas of the face that is prone to redness, such as the creases of your nose, and your chin.





Now, apply the mineral based foundation. Remember to get the jawline and neck. I





Fix your eyebrows if you need to, and apply eyeliner on the ONLY THE TOP part of your lids. I do not use eyeshadow when I want a natural look.








Curl and apply mascera.





I like applying blush last.





Some lip color.Natural looking make-up!?
Try shading and contouring, that looks very natrual, there is a video on youtube where XsparkageX teaches you how to do this.





Also try a tinted moisturizer, it is lighter than foundation. Get this from either Ulta/Sephora or a department store counter to get the closest match to your skin. If your makeup blends seamlessly with your skin it won't look like makeup. Also countouring just makes your cheekbones look higher, when blended well, it looks natrual also.





Try to stay away from any bright shadows or dark smokey eyes for school. Don't use eyeliner. Use a tinted mascara vs. a volume one, try Neutrogena's lash tint. It tints your lashes a dark color and looks SUPER natrual. If you MUST use eyeshadows stick to alll neutral colors with no shimmer.








Good luck!
I don't like wearing a ton of makeup either. And I have green-blue eyes. Mineral powder is really great! I put on a liquid foundation by Covergirl. Then I put on a little blush by Maybeline, not too much, just enough to bring back the natural look after I put on the foundation. Lastly I put on a teeny bit of mascara to make my eyes pop. Good luck!
Use a tinted moisturizer for your face.


Use neutral colored eyeshadow, but avoid dark browns.


Use brown mascara, and maybe a little brown eyeliner if you want.


White eyeliner will open up your eyes.


You can also use a clear lipgloss if you wish.





I found that eyeslipsface.com had plenty of natural makeup products, and it's cheap too.
just wear a bit of mascara but don't make it really thick or clumpy and put a light foundation on. Cover girl clean makeup is good. and lip balm

No comments:

Post a Comment