Friday, July 23, 2010

Is it better to be natural or wear make up?

which do you prefer?Is it better to be natural or wear make up?
True beauty lies apun natural looks :)


WHICH MEANS


wearing makeup isnt bad


but being natural is the best





I learned this ,


i used to wear lot of makeup and everyone use to call me pretty and stuff


when i stopped and took a break peple called me pretty but i felt SO GOOD they are calling my natural face PRETTY





so its absolutly BETTER to be natural


but wearing makeup someitmes dosent hurt


just dont go overboard,


:)Is it better to be natural or wear make up?
Well it seems like many people said natural, but, for me it personally depends on the occasion. On school days, eh, probably more natural, some light-ish face makeup, some neutral or pink shadows, light blush, some mascara, liner and lipgloss.





For just a day out, maybe a bit more, and go for a bit more colorful makeup, and maybe even a nice smokey eye. On the weekends when I go out at night, I go for a bit darker makeup :D





Hope I helped!





-Erica
Natural always, but if I'm having some serious skin problems, a little light make-up to even it out doesn't hurt. And if I there's a big performance coming up, and I have time, I like to see what looks good on me. :)
there's nothing wrong with covering up a blemish. but the way i see it is if you are confident enough to walk out the door with no makeup on at all, then wear as much as you want.
I prefer natural. But a light powder and light mascara and eyeshadow is not too bad.
It's better for your skin to go natural, with moisturizer, eye shadow %26amp; a little bit of blush.
i do both and i can usu get a natural look from makeup. bare minerals is awesome for natural looks
NATURAL be yourself.
If you want to be natural, buy Bare Minerals. It's amazing stuff! :)
I'd say natural or a little bit of makeup. Just don't cake it on like some people do, that's just gross!
I prefer makeup, but I use good-quality products that don't hurt my skin.
  • ink refills
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment