Monday, July 26, 2010

Guys, do you prefer a great looking natural girl or a girl that looks great in make up?

This may sound silly but I have seen naturally beautifull women who wear a lot of make up and still look great.


For you girls who came this far...


why wear make up if your allready pretty?Guys, do you prefer a great looking natural girl or a girl that looks great in make up?
Those ';natural'; girls just know how to wear their makeup right.Guys, do you prefer a great looking natural girl or a girl that looks great in make up?
i only wear makeup when i am going out like on a night with the girls to a club or some of the local shows i go to. and i wear makeup in pictures but other then that i don't wear makeup. makeup can make any girl look pretty but i like to be natural during the day and at school.


makeup is just for special occasions. (:
I wear makeup because I view makeup as an art form. I like playing with makeup, I like what makeup looks like. Some girls dye their hair crazy colours to express themselves, I wear makeup of all colours to express myself.








And I prefer a woman who wears what makes her comfortable and happy.
Most girls use make-up to enhance they're beautiful feautures and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.


Make-up is also considered an art, so when a girl has tons of make-up on (like scene or emo girls) its her way of expressing herself... her own form of art.
I think we still wear make-up because we never feel pretty enough, we have to prove it to ourselves before we believe other people will find us pretty too.
Make up makes us feel good about ourselves. And if you are natural make up will ';enhance'; your beauty.
natural looking girl
Natural looking. Girls who cake on the makeup freak me out, I don't like clowns.

No comments:

Post a Comment