Friday, July 23, 2010

I'm looking for inexpensive make up with a natural look, but coverage for older skin.?

Is it possible on a limited budget? If their is please tell me. I need all the help I can get.I'm looking for inexpensive make up with a natural look, but coverage for older skin.?
Try Neutrogenas line. They're as natural as you can get without wearing mineral make-up.





They have tined moisturizers and different foundations. Neutrogena products can be found at drugstores, along with their skincare line.





Good luck!I'm looking for inexpensive make up with a natural look, but coverage for older skin.?
Faerie Organic Minerals. They are great for all skin types and they look really natural and blend perfectly into your skin and make it look healthy and vibrant. I highly recommend it. And the best thing is they have free sample kits! You can't beat that on a budget. Just try it, you'll love it. The free kits are at their site here........http://www.faerieorganic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment