Sunday, July 25, 2010

Natural looking make-up?

I have never worn make up and many of my classmates and friends do. What shall I do and get for it??Natural looking make-up?
Before you put one dab of make-up on your face always make sure you are using a proper SPF moisterizer on your face along with a gentle eye cream I dont care if your 12 or 112 it's proper skincare that will make a difference in the long run.





For a foundation try Bare Minerals








If your looking for a few eye shadows that look natural try MAC Ricepaper, Era, and Arena....they all look natural....Just highlight your cheekbones with some bronzer to give you a natural looking glow.


A good lipgloss is MAC lipglass dreamy.


Of course a good eye lash curler and mascara will complete your look.


I noticed you said your classmates and friends are doing it.....Just because they're wearing make-up dosent mean you need to. When you feel like your ready then do it....don't rush it. Keep a youthful face while you can.Natural looking make-up?
Less is best. Maybe a little brownish/black mascara for the eyes and some tinted lipgloss is all you probably need.
I also like you don't wear make up because I'm pretty lucky that I don't need it. Just wear as minimal like mascara and lip gloss.
I love wearing MAC's ';Shroom'; eyeshadow. It's like a beige-ish color and it looks natural. Also, wear mascara and/or eyeliner as well as lip gloss or lipstick. That's pretty much all you need.
www.purityminerals.com
i prufur earth tones or ask your classmates what u should wear i did and it helped also my mom helped me lot


ps don't wear blush foundation things like hat they clog your pores and cause blemishes
Well, you could try mineral foundations (Everyday Minerals) and add some lip gloss and bronzer to look natural. Usually natural looking means very little eye makeup or very little light color eye shadow.
start of simple and choose to either wear lips or eyes





eyes go for mascara and subtle eye shadows like browns and golds and were a little blush





lips go for a simple peachy gloss and a little blush





check out this sitefor some tips http://www.bbc.co.uk/slink/fashion/index鈥?/a>
I love Bare Minerals. It looks very natural on your face. And its great for your skin whether if your skin tends to be dry or oily.
  • free makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment