Sunday, July 25, 2010

Do you think some men who say they like women with no make-up just dont realize when make-up looks natural?

men are clueless





They say all kinds of retarded things and we the female species believe them.Do you think some men who say they like women with no make-up just dont realize when make-up looks natural?
Yes. They will say that but if you see the women they go out with or attracted to, they have a full face of makeup on!Do you think some men who say they like women with no make-up just dont realize when make-up looks natural?
they just dont realize


well, you cannot expect them to realize we need 20 products on out face to make us look as if we are wearing nothing LOL!


shame teenage girls dont realize the natural look is better than painted doll either
To a degree, yes. I think they think of makeup as really fake drawn on eyebrows and caked on foundation or something.





But I've also heard lots of guys say they think their wives/girlfriends are their most beautiful when they're at home in their pjs and glasses, etc.





So, it's kind of a toss up
I know it is the truth...my father detested makeup and I wore some every day. When I finally told him that I did, he said then that he liked it on me, that he never knew it was there. Bullpucky...he didn't look hard enough.





If a man can forget your birthday, anniversary, not see the new dress or shoes you are wearing, or that you got a fab new do, they sure ain't gonna notice your makeup, especially if it is natural looking.
I agree, yes.
I bet you're right. I've been fooled before.
That is a fair point - but most men who say that are really more concerned about the personality associated with a woman who wears alot of makeup than the appearance.
when they say no make-up i tink they mean not very obviuos make-up
YES


ive seen a survey thing in a british teen magazine, and they had three pics of this girl.. one with lots of make up and one with no make up and one with little make up and it looked natural. THen the mag surveyed guys and most of them picked the pic of the girl with a bit of makeup, and theyd go : i prefer the natural look.


hahahah natural


my *** :)
  • free makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment