Sunday, July 25, 2010

About natural looking make-up. I need more helpful tips...?

Well I know a lot about looking natural.. i.e, wearing vaseline on eyelashes, or clear mascara, thats what I normally wear.


I use a very light foundation so it just looks as though I have no blemishes at all. I normally have clear skin, so thats no problem.


How can I find other natural make-up? I look at girls at my school, they look so orange and fake. I don't want to look like that.


My friend told me to put beetroot on my cheeks, but I'm allergic to that food.


Is there anything else I could use? And how can I get my make-up to stay on longer?





A question to all teen girls aged 15-18:


What do you always keep in your pocket or handbag? As in, essentials of make-up? Just wondering, I'm going to a party this Saturday and I don't want to overload my bag.About natural looking make-up. I need more helpful tips...?
I may be 21 but I'm going to answer. Something I always carry in my bag is lip gloss/lipstick.





As for natural make up try using neutral colours browns ect


I use nutrimetics it can be expensive but most products are made of natural ingredients and you can ask a consultant to show you how to apply make up so it looks totally natural.


Also they don't just sell makeup they have facial care products and perfumes and much more.





Also make sure you wear water proof mascara so you don't smudge you shouldn't have to reapply but take it off with makeup remover as soon as possible as it's does have chemicals that can damage your eyelashes if worn to longAbout natural looking make-up. I need more helpful tips...?
its great that you are going for the natural look. not sure of what else you can use, but the basics i wear and bring along in my handbag are concealer, blush, mascara, lip gloss and eyeliner Normally if you invest in a good moisturizer and use it before wearing any makeup, your makeup should stay on longer.
use a pinkish peach colored lipcolor on lips and cheeks
I also wear barely any makeup but when i do i like it light and natural! The solution is i always always have a multi bronze or light pink mosaic compact. (Either from VS or Dept stores)


Brush some on your cheek bones and follow through to your eye lids, start lightly.


It adds a wonderful natural glow... plus it's sexy!!


Let me know how it works out!


:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment