Friday, July 23, 2010

I have a very pale fair skin colour.how do i make my skin look little darker using make up and look natural?

i have a very pale fair complexion.as most indians have darker skin tone,i look like the odd one out.By applying which makeup i can make my skin look tanned or darker?i also have freckles and so i cant get a natural tan as it will increase my freckles.which make up will make me look darker and also look natural even in day time?i am very depressed for this skin colour cause i dont look good.kindly reply.thank you.i'll wait for your answer.I have a very pale fair skin colour.how do i make my skin look little darker using make up and look natural?
this is a great little trick that works wonders: mix a tiny bit of liquid foundation that is just a shade darker than your skin with your daily moisturiser. blend very well and apply evenly onto skin, making sure you dont neglect you neck. and i agree, bare minerals will add a lot of warmth to your skin. good luck :)I have a very pale fair skin colour.how do i make my skin look little darker using make up and look natural?
I would recommend trying a powdered bronzer...I use that and it looks natural. Gives a sun-kissed look. I also apply a sunscreen under it to protect from the sun, as I get freckles very easy too. Another option is the Sunless Tanning Lotion (SPF 6) from BeautiControl.....information direct from BeautiControl follows:





Powerful, everday UVA/UVB sun protection that won't sweat off when the going gets hot! Use on face or body. Apply moisturer or body lotion and let it absorb into skin for at least 10 minutes. Smooth on Sunless Tanning Lotion evenly with circular motion. This self-tanning lotion is formulated with alpha hydroxy acid and citric acid for a deep, even, natural-looking tan in just two hours. Dihydroxyacetone is the ingredient that gives the skin color. This ingredient reacts to the surface skin cells adhering to them and transforming them into a tan through a chemical reaction. The level of dihydroxyacetone combined with the base formulation and the level of penetration cause the variation in shades among formulas. The deeper the product penetrates, the more natural the color you receive. By having citric acid in the formula, the dihydroxyacetone reaches a deeper layer of the skin's surface leaving a more natural-looking tan. Dermatologist, sensitivity and allergy tested. Oil-free.
Maybe you should try the air-brush thing. It looks natural since it's applied all over the body evenly. Usually it last from 2-3 weeks.
Please dont get hurted for these things. Its ur reality la (please dont deviate frm ur reality ...)


But as u feel like this.. be cool..


Then consult the person who will help you to get that..There is lots of product available in the market, approach the trusted shop to buy those %26amp; apply it ... Be happy .Bye!
I'm not one to usually recommend Bare Minerals, because i think that it is overratted...but...in your case I think that you should buy the warmth. Also get the applicator brush. I think the color will look good on your skin tone as you described it. Here's a pic.


PS I would still only sweep the powder across your cheek bones, a little on nose, even lighter on chin and forehead. And still use a good powder that close to matches your skin tone already.
use a light powder bronzer dusted lightly on your entire face. nearly every cosmetic brand carries some type of powder bronzer so you can find it in any drug store.
In Argentina you can get some moisturizers that also add a hint of colour to your skin. I am thinking of trying ';Nivea'; (I have pale skin too...). Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment