Sunday, July 25, 2010

What make up should i use on my eyes? Like eyeshadows etc.. whats a nice way to look natural with makeup?

what brands? what colors? of eyeliners, eyeshadows, etc... what are some types i can use that will look natural, but bright enough to be noticable?What make up should i use on my eyes? Like eyeshadows etc.. whats a nice way to look natural with makeup?
Mary kay is a good brand. check out this website for a vitual makeover. http://www.marykay.com/xmccloudWhat make up should i use on my eyes? Like eyeshadows etc.. whats a nice way to look natural with makeup?
cover girl is great.


i use a dark brown for eyeliner. it doesnt look like too much like some black eyeliner does but its just enough to make your eyes pop!
maybeline and covergirl and neutrogena are great brands. So for a natural eye look, I would go with a brown eyeliner, and smudge it a little with your finger on the out side of your eye where they meet. and use a eye shadow thats close to your skin tone, and than if you wanna play it up a little, then add a sparkle or a light bit of glitter, and just get it on your finger tips and dot your eye lid with the glitter, than put on a very light coat of brown mascara, and that will look amazing!
as eyeshadow, I usually use sort of a bronze eyeshadow and blends in nicely w/ my skin but it still against the Sun, it stands out and looks great and for Eyeliner, I use brown eyeliner and i draw a bit of it onto my fingertips and then put it on my eyes using my fingertips and it gives it a really nice just-got-out-of-bed look

No comments:

Post a Comment