Monday, July 26, 2010

Natural looking make-up?

I have homecoming coming up and i want to look the best i possibly can. i am trying to find a natural looking make-up that is not too heavy but still can cover up acne scars, bumps, and keep my face from looking so shiny. i was wondering if any of mineral make-ups can do that. btw i am a medium toned african american. i also have a very hard time finding a make-up that is actually my skin tone,and that doesn't make me look drained. i am looking for a foundation that will make me glow ( not literally :) ) does anyone have any good suggestions of make-up brands that are available any where in the united states? and if they have a website, could you please also add it? no rude or mean comments please! thanks!Natural looking make-up?
I have found good foundations at both clinique and perscriptives t-- they match, look natural, have a bit of luminescence and don't make me look ashy. I would say skip estee lauder, they don't have my skin tone there! Look for one of those foundations with the light reflectors and your skin will look great! Have fun. Oh and if you want to improve your tone, try the skin renew serum. It really works! It totally killed my dark spots and random breakouts, my skin is looking better than ever since I started using. (I am 30, and most people think i am about 19-22!) . Natural looking make-up?
Hey get yourself to an estee lauder counter they have heaps of makeups, i suggest double wear because it covers blemishes but looks natural and it stays on really well. They have the best selection of shades to suit any skin tone. Goodluck!
You might like the bare minerals, if you live near sephora, they can teach you how to do it and find the right shade for you!





You can get good coverage with it, but it still looks natural and fresh!
(im using my boyfriends name but i would love to help out!)





Only from Physicians Formula can you find the latest, innovative products made especially for sensitive skin. As the experts in bringing color correction to the masses (a concept previously used only by makeup artists), Physicians Formula continues to introduce unique and easy-to-use products that will help you hide those nasty imperfections and uncover a more beautiful-looking complexion. You can also look to Physicians Formula to introduce the latest department store concepts but without the department store price tag!


Physicans formula covers very well, but the best thing about it is that it works GREAT with acne.Most makeup clogs the face and cakes on and just irrates the skin even more after its taken off. People will recommend you paying an arm and a leg to get a great coverage with bad effects, but this is resonably priced and helps the skin at the same time.





(first I moisturise my face because I have dry breakout prone skin)





I start out with physcains formula concelear and dot the bad areas of my face but not too much.


Conceal Rx鈩?Physicians Strength Concealer


I get the green color and not the neautrul colored one.


Maximum coverage concealer formula that glides on smoothly to conceal blemishes, dark under-eye circles, scars, birthmarks, age spots, bruises, rosacea and hyperpigmentation.


Concentrated formula lasts up to 12 hours!





THEN I put on Mineral Wear鈩?Talc-Free Mineral Liquid Foundation.


which is For extra sensitive or breakout-prone skin!


Ultra-gentle formula helps reduce irritation and breakout.


Anti-microbial sponge delivery system for effortless application and easy blending without the mess or contamination





Then afterwards I put a TRANSLUCENT powder over that too give it a natural look, which is called, Mineral Wear庐 Talc-Free Mineral Makeup


A complete line of cosmetics that is ultra-gentle and specially formulated for sensitive or breakout-prone skin











IT doesnt give the BEST coverage, it gives a GOOD coverage, better than medium, but i like how it gives you a natural look while like i said helping furutre break outs. NOT CAKEY AT ALL! Promise!



No comments:

Post a Comment