Friday, July 23, 2010

Natural Looking Make-up?

I' am a junior in high school, and i never wore make up before


except for Halloween xD. But i want to start wearing make up; I just don't want my friends to notice that I' am and make a big deal of it, I guess. So does anyone have tips on make up that looks rather natural and not so obvious? Any information would help. Please and thank yous.Natural Looking Make-up?
Hmm. To make it look natural I would get a light powder foundation (like Bare Minerals) to even out your skin tone. Then lip gloss or a neutral lipstick. Then MAYBE a little brownish/bronze eyeshadow.Natural Looking Make-up?
bare minerals is wondeful, but bare natural is almost as good and its a lot cheaper.. also, maybe go w/ a brown eyeliner and clear mascara.. and clear lipgloss
first i would get a light foundation powder and then some mascara to make your eyes [kind of] pop. then i would get a light brown eyeshadow with a little sparkle to it. then over a little time like 2 months or so i would get a mossy green eyeliner works really good =] hoped i helped you.
The most natural looking makeup is bare minerals. It is about 60 dollars to start off but it is so worth it and it last forever! I would just buy the bare minerals foundation and you can get everything else from a drugstore.


http://www.bareminerals.com/
bare mineral , i dont use it .. but i heard its good , clinique is really good i had lots of blemishes and theyre fading away .. after i quit mac
OMG!!! ME and you are in exactly the same situation. All me friends are wearing make up and I really wanted to start but I didn't want to make a huge deal and look totally different. So I bought some Blackish-Brown mascara and some brown eyeliner. Then I also bought this pink type of lip gloss but when you put it on it doesn't look like you are wearing tons of make-up it just keeps it natural. And it really shows off all that natural beauty that you have!!!
  • ink refills
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment