Monday, November 21, 2011

Would you say that the make up from the name 'Natural collection' is good?

yes, it is really good. you tend not to buy it because it is a boots brand but it is good. inexpensive too.


i really like their pressed powder, eye pencils, sheer cream blush, lip glosses and eye shadows.





:DWould you say that the make up from the name 'Natural collection' is good?
I would say yes it is. Alot of people wouldn't even bother trying it because its boots own brand and it's not as expensive as others but I have tried it and think its really good. I've tried the liquid foundation, mascara, concealor and shimmer eyeshadow (in the little round pots) it's all been really good and I think it lasts longer than other brands.Would you say that the make up from the name 'Natural collection' is good?
I would say its pretty good for the price. I use the natural collection concealer and it works quite well. The eyeshadows are good too.





You should try it out and its inexpensive

No comments:

Post a Comment