Monday, November 21, 2011

Do guys prefer girls with make up or more natural look.?

Curious question ....I am wondering if most guys prefer it when the girl wears make up or they look more natural....


And what's more important for guys body or face....just curious to know...Do guys prefer girls with make up or more natural look.?
girls will be amazed of guys opinions on the make up. most guys don't like the make up and prefer the natural look.





make up was invented to enhance girls confidence rather than to seduce the man.





personally, i prefer the very natural look, or, that type of make up that makes the girl look very natural, and a guy might not notice that she is wearing a make up.Do guys prefer girls with make up or more natural look.?
guys perfer natural look.. but when the time girls should make up we really hope they will make a real make up for certain dinner .. etc etc
i know im not a guy, but all my guy friends think its weird how girls r always wearing makeup. i dont wear makeup cuz i dont lik how it takes so much time, and it just changes ur natural face.


also, guys? please answer this question!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
It depends on several factors, but in all cases too much makeup is not a turn on at all.
natural. if my girl ever tried 2 wear makeup id slap her ***...lOl j/k. but yea natural is better and dont worry about wat ppl think. seriously.
i don't like to wake up to a different woman. i prefer a woman who look more natural
I prefer the natural look, but ......If a house needs painting; paint it.
Natural is good. I like a girl with a hot body!
Yeah id like to know this too.....


Also guys would u rather..........


1) Pretty face and an average body OR


2) Ugly Face and hot body??????????
This guy usually prefer his ladies to wear no make-up. Or at least wear it light and in moderation. There is an old saying that if one is wearing too much makeup then they are hiding something. I can't stand a woman who wears so much makeup that Tammy Fay Baker thought she was over the top.
not too much makeup
1)nothing beats natural beauty 2)there are many pretty gals out there,but very few of tham have hearts as pretty as their looks. soul beauty is what good guys prefer...


for me,body beauty more important to me than face beauty.ya i know,i have a good heart but also a horny %^%26amp;$%
i think some guys like cool girls and some like a normal girl ,just find a guy fit you
This question has been asked in Yahoo Answers for like around a 100 times.


I prefer girls that have make up on their eyebrows, eyelids and eyelashes.
In my case, I have always asked my girls to keep it natural at all times, with simple exceptions like when we go out on a pretty formal occasion!


I would say the body is more important to us.
i prefer light make-up; most guys i know prefer either that or no make-up at all. hardly any guys prefer heavier make-up.





to me, body is more important, as crude as that sounds, but that's the truth for me. for other guys, it probably depends on the person, but probably somewhat more importance is placed on the body in most cases.
I like my girls to care about their appearence and wear makeup at when appropriate. But I prefer girls that don't need to wear makeup and know when it's okay to leave the house without it. I'm not sure there are too many guys who wouldn't prefer the natural beauty.





Face is more important for me.
  • lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment