Monday, November 21, 2011

Should I go natural or leave the make-up off?

I think I look pretty hot - everyone's staring at how beautiful I am!!!Should I go natural or leave the make-up off?
I know EXACTLY how you feel. It's tough for us pretty girls.Should I go natural or leave the make-up off?
Change it up. One day wear and the next don't. Let you mood lead you.
aren't the choices the same?
Isn't ';go natural'; and no make-up the same? Whatever...just be sure to use some kind of sunscreen to keep yourself as beautiful as you are!
nice wording
You only have one choice. ';Go natural or leave the make-up off';..... So I say Go natural AND leave the make-up off..... lolz... Same thing, but yeah that's best.
I go natural, til I need to impress!
Isn't going natural and leaving make-up off the same thing?


You maybe beautiful but it must be making up for something else. Are you blond?

No comments:

Post a Comment