Monday, November 21, 2011

Girls, do you wear make-up or prefer natural???(ages 15+ only please)?

just wondering because most of the time on this site there's a lot of girls who say they don't wear any makeup at all and i honestly dont know what i'd do without it!





oh yeah and i'd prefer answers from people ages 15 and up please :)Girls, do you wear make-up or prefer natural???(ages 15+ only please)?
i'm 15, i wear a lot of mascara and occasionally some eyeshadow


i also love lipgloss





i would never use foundation or cover up though





hope this helpsGirls, do you wear make-up or prefer natural???(ages 15+ only please)?
I can go natural because I was blessed with good coloring. My skin is pale (at least in the winter when I stay out of the sun), my eyelashes are thick and long, my lips are a dark rose color and usually my cheeks get a pink tone. The only thing I really do to my face is pluck my eyebrows. So I don't really need makeup but I do wear it sometimes. It's just that factors like my lips being dark makes light lipstick not really show up. Mascara, concealor and blush and stuff don't really make a difference on me. I can probably count the number of times I've worn makeup on one hand.
im 15 and i only wear eyeliner on the bottom and its so faded that it just looks like my bottom lashes are fuller =D i hate wearing a lot of make up. eyeliner is my limit but most of the time i go natural. i only started wearing eyeliner when i started highschool
i am in my 20s and wear makeup daily, though my husband prefers me to not wear any. but i have worked in the beauty industry for years as a makeup artist, so i certainly can't not wear makeup!
you dont wear that much makeup but id love to have a great complexion so i wouldnt have to wear foundation %26amp; powder just eyeliner %26amp; mascara but unfortunately im working on that
I LOVE MY MAKEUP.


But I like to make it look natural, or look like I am wearing a little bit.


By the way, I am 16. :D
I am 20 and I wear make-up I mean I am not like OMG nobody can see me without it or anything but I do wear it! I wear foundation. powder, bronzer, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, colored lip gloss but I don't really overdue it! I don't think there is anything wrong with it as long as you still act like your self!
i dont wear make up.


i'd like to, just to enhance my features, but i never put it on because i think that i look good without it.


im comfortable with my 'natural beauty'
i wear bare minerals to cover blemishes, and mascara. simple :)
personally, I love the natural feeling, but at school and other occasions, I do wear some blush, eyeshadow, some mascara. I hate lipgloss, it makes my face feel all nasty by the end of the day, but im ok with chapstick.


Anyway, yes, allot of girls dont wear makeup, either because they dont like it or they simply dont need it (rarely).
Id prefer littlt make up or none! Constant application of make-up can be harmful to the skin and your skin can get premature aging. it may not show on your skin until five or so years! It is still best if you stay away from make ups coz when youe get wrinkles in your skin it will be too late to take them off! I usually just put some cheek tint and some gloss in the lips! Young skin does not usually need a lot of make up since it looks good by itself!
love the makeup %26lt;333
im 14 but i thought i'd still answer your question ;]


i used to wear extremley heavy concealer, tons of powers and bleh just gross because i didn't have good skin.


i went to the dermotologist, and got some stuff and my skin is starting to improve, ALOT (:


now i just wear concealer (if i need it on pimples) and some mineral powder, and i've gotten so many compliments on how much better my face looks with less.





i also wear eyeliner+mascara (light eyeliner, medium mascara) and chapstick or vitamin E oil on my lips.





but yeah i know what you mean when people say 'oh i love going without makeup', when i have no idea what i would do without it!





hope that helps [:
ahh i love makeup. :] but not that much though haha.


i only use mascaraaa.i don't feel to make myself looking so pretty


with a bunch of crazy eyeshadows and ALOTTT of eyeliner.


i like to keep things simple. :]
I usually wear makeup during the school week, but sometimes monday i just got with some mascara. On the weekends, if i dont have anything planned, i go natural. This way, i can help my skin heal from wearing makeup during the week. And besides if your not going anywhere, why waste the makeup? =)
I'm 17 and in college. I wore makeup everyday last year but now I sleep in so I don't have time to put it on. I really prefer to wear it but it's just not worth getting up early. I wear it every weekend though.
hey, im 15 and i really get watcha mean! im always wearing makeup but never caked on. usually i wear foundation, eyeliner on the inner top rim, mascara and blush. it just depends on my mood i think. some days i go all out, others im just casual... :-]
ok, i`m not one of theother girls, cause i love make-up!


think it`s important for the outfit and definitely belongs with it!!


i wear over the day concealer, blush, eyeshadow and mascara.i`m 21
I totally know what ur talking about. I don't cake on makeup; I leave it natural-looking, but I feel terrible without it. I have blemishes to cover so I prefer wearing some (i'm 17)
I wear vanilla eyeshadow, gold or pink on special occasions, and gold shimmer powder on my eyes. My lashes are already long, but I may start using clear mascara. I am a gloss-oholic. I also wear a pale pink liquid lipstick sometimes. I also have a cover up, but I don't use it much now I've found a great blemish stick. I put lotion on my brows to keep them in good shape.





Hooray for makeup!


xoxo


;)
I do not wear makeup, I have cousins who didn't wear makeup untill they were about 20. One won a pageant without any makeup(except lipgloss).
I go natural during the day, except for my lip gloss. I always put on make-up for an evening out though. My skin care products are much more precious to me than my make-up collection. By the way, I'm 26.
i dont look too great without makeup. i wear plenty -- black eyeliner on both the top and bottom lid, mascara, light eyeshadow, cover-up, and sometimes lip gloss [although sometimes i prefer chapstick over lip gloss too]
i wear make-up, but sometimes i just go natural, it's just however your feeling that day, or the way your skin tone looks.
i wear makeup, but all my guy friends told me i look weird with it on, so i try natural toned makeup to still get the eyeliner, concealer, and eyeshadow, but keep it downplayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment