Monday, November 21, 2011

How to get the natural look with make-up! help!!?

hello!!





i cant stand the look of girls who wear soooo much make-up (foundation and eye make-up etc) and its all caked on and looks like you could scrape it all off with your fingernails!





how do you get the NATURAL look, and look like you're not wearing any!





i know the obvious answer is to wear no make up, but i have imperfections on my skin, and would like to wear a bit of mascara.





please tell me all your tips on how to look natural!











also.....anyone who wears foundation...does yours always rub off onto clothes, other peoples clothes when you hug them etc etc








thanks in advance! cheers girls! xHow to get the natural look with make-up! help!!?
i Only Go with the natural look. i wear foundation too, as i hate my skiin, and yes it does rub off onto my clothes. especially my white school shirt!


i always used to wear foundation and look orange, because its the result of not getting the matching colour to your natural skin colour.


Now, because im pale i use the bourjois brush foundation and get the lightest colour. i make sure its equal everywhere, and then add a light blusher. i use a skin coloured or light brown eyeshadow, a little eyeliner and then mascara. and it looks natural. hope i helped. Just dont put too much mascara on. xHow to get the natural look with make-up! help!!?
I wear ridiculous makeup most of the time, but sometimes I like to look 'natural' but still cover up my uneven skin tone and some blemishes from time to time. On my 'chill' days (lol) I use Benefit's You Rebel Lite (a lighter tinted moisturizer as I'm moderately fair), bareMinerals in Light, just a small amount really buffed into my skin, and a small amount of blush on my cheeks to look fresh. Mascara I just put on the outside top lashes to make my eyes look...umm..winky. :]
1. apply a concealer that is one shade lighter than your foundation.


2. foundation


3. light eye shadow


4. apply eyeliner


5. apply mascara to upper and lower lashes


6. apply blush


7. applying lipstick


just that..... ^_^
Use a tinted moisturiser (no 7) make sure you match it to your skin tone. Apply blusher to the apples of your cheek but don't over do it. Put on one coat of mascara and finish with a clear lip gloss.
dont wear foundation, go with a little blusher, not over the top with mascara and a bit of concelar
Tinted moisturiser is the answer you're looking for. Nivea make some, so does Bodyshop. It's fab - I swear by it.
You could use loose powder %26amp; mascara.;-]

No comments:

Post a Comment