Monday, November 21, 2011

Does this sound good for a nice natural look with make-up?

Ok so I'm 14 and I have very fair skin. I have blonde hair and blue eyes, with mild acne and freckles across my cheeks and nose. I hate when people pile on tons of eyeliner and stuff so I wanted to go for a more natural look. How does this sound to you?





-Tinted moisturizer


-Neutral colored cream eye shadow (i was thinking some shade of brown)


-Black mascara on my top lashes


-Peach colored blush on my cheeks


-Very light shade of pink lip gloss





How does this sound to you? Do you think I should use different colors or anything?Does this sound good for a nice natural look with make-up?
Thats perfect if you want a natural look! But since you said you have mild acne, if you want to cover it up use a really good concealer such as revlon colorstay (the best one out there in drugstores!! but if you want a little better yet pricey concealer I suggest Touch Eclat by YSL) and blend the tinted moisturizer on top of concealer and you're good to go (:Does this sound good for a nice natural look with make-up?
that sounds really pretty and very natural looking.


i hate when people pile on the eye liner


if i were to make a suggestion, i would say a powder eyeshadow instead of the cream, only because in the sun, it's almost like it melts off ur eyes and kinda stings a little.


just my opinion.


please answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


thanksss and hope i helped!
Sounds good.








:-) I like the peach colored blush and the light shade of pink lip gloss
I think you shouldn't wear any makeup at all if you want to look natural. Wearing eyeshadow and mascara isn't going to make you look natural.
that sounds perfect! really natural! although, to make it look more natural, get a lighter color mascara so it looks like your lashes r naturally like that. ;] hope i helped
that sounds great!


very natural and that is what's really in right now.


good work:D
  • natural makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment