Monday, November 21, 2011

Ladies or Gentlemen, What is your opinion? Natural Beauty or Make-up?

Natural Beauty or Make-up?Ladies or Gentlemen, What is your opinion? Natural Beauty or Make-up?
Natural beauty. God made you how you are..and its beautiful..no matter what size nor sharp..you are always going to be beautiful:) heheLadies or Gentlemen, What is your opinion? Natural Beauty or Make-up?
make up
only little make-up


too much looks stupid
natural of course!





Who wants to wake up to a hag after the make-up is gone?





Better real then fake!





Besides, make-up is an enhancer.
personally, I prefer the natural look for myself. Although if I am going somewhere special, I will use a little make-up, but usually not a lot, just a little blush, some lip gloss, maybe so eye make-up. I very rarely where heavy foundations or powders, but you some days your skin just doesn't look so great and you have somewhere important to be that looking really great is a must...
I BELIEVE BOTH, AND REASONS WHY. CAUSE IT BRIGHTENS YOUR FACE OUT MORE WITH A SHINE...
natural
Natural is your true beauty...make up is artifical...why cover up your true self..I'd rather be real..don't need make up
either
if you look good naturally flaunt it... otherwise use a little, but no one needs excessive ammounts
Natural

No comments:

Post a Comment