Monday, November 21, 2011

For guys- Do guys like girls who wher allot of make up..or a natural look?

Girls with little makeup are best in my book. I find it kind of disgusting if there is a pasty look. Guys are not oblivious, those who wear a lot of makeup clearly look more artificial than those who only wear a little.





If somone wears far too much, it will make guys think that this girl must naturally have somthing to hide.For guys- Do guys like girls who wher allot of make up..or a natural look?
As much makeup as it takes to still look natural. A little is OK.For guys- Do guys like girls who wher allot of make up..or a natural look?
A girl that doesn't need make-up is certainly refreshing looking. However, most females need a little something. A little make-up can help even an average looking girl look a lot more attractive.
I prefer natural; make up is not good for the skin.





I get the impression that a woman is trying to hide who she really is when she uses make up. I have seen some women who look like clowns after applying make up.





However, I do like shaved legs and pits.

No comments:

Post a Comment