Monday, November 21, 2011

Is the natural collection range of make up from boots good or not ? thx xx?

it's really good, yes!


it's proper natural, obv! hehe.Is the natural collection range of make up from boots good or not ? thx xx?
Hi it is really good and good on price too I have always used it, I bought loads of it and the sales assistant tried to move me on to No7 to get me to spend more, but its rubbish so I told her that and I said that natural colletction is the best for my skin type and the eye shadows last all day and the mascara and lippy is fantastic, lovely colour too the only thing I dont like is the foundation as it never matches my skin but that the same with all foundations for me though.





The mascara is only 拢1.99 I use the waterproof as it doest irritate or flake in my eyes like the expensive ones do and I get the result I want.





Its brilliant. and everything is like 拢2 so its not bad if something doesnt go for you as 拢2 isnt to bad to chuck away of you dont like it, which Im sure you wont,Is the natural collection range of make up from boots good or not ? thx xx?
The brand really isn't that popular and that has to be for a reason, people tried it and didn't like it. I would stick with something more along the lines of mineral makeup if you want natural. Here are some sites:


http://store.bareescentuals.com/on/deman鈥?/a>


http://www.aloette.com/Makeup/Eyes/Natur鈥?/a>


http://www.sheercover.com/index.php?acnt鈥?/a>





Hope I could Help :)





Annabelle%26lt;3
Well I can only talk for powder and eyeshadows, and I would say it dries my skin out. Bought once and will stay away, it is very powdery - dry and not compact enough. The eyeshadows shattered easily. It was not worth buying - I usually buy Bourjois or L'Oreal, I do not know why I tried that but would say not worth buying.
I use the natural i like the way they dont claim anything fancy just ';it's natural, looks nice,good for skin'; unlike the ones that claim waterproof,look nice,windproof and all the reat of it i just like the idea of something simple!


I Hope I Helped
tehe foundation is the most rubbish thing in the world! it dosent rub on properly looks streaky and messy and comes off as soon as summik touches it and it fades and just comes off any way. the colours look odd 2!





get summik better 2 pound foundation will neva be good!
Their eyeliner pencils are really hard and drag when you apply them! No idea about the rest of their stuff to be honest, but I can't imagine it'd be brilliant.





BUT... their fruity lipglosses and smelly toiletries are nice. I have a good hair serum from them.
um...well yes the powder is good. The foundation powder, i have it at the moment and it is very light. The liquid foundations look terrible. The mascara are really good though and its so cheap and natural!
No.


Well, the eyeshadows are ok. The concealers and foundations are crap. It's totally worth it to just buy something a bit more expensive that looks ALOT better, like L'oreal %26amp; Mac.
im not sure about the foundation...but the body sprays and eyeshadows from that range are good!





when it comes to foundation i usually get Collection 2000. its pretty good and its cheap!


:)


xx
I dont think so no, id fork out a bit more and get something that will look better and actually stay on your face.
its not bad but not the best for lines etc best to get maybeline or rimmel or something more worth you money x


hope i helped x
no, they test on animals
most of it is good yes...but not the foundation
great value for money

No comments:

Post a Comment