Monday, November 21, 2011

GUYS-Natural face or make-up?

I can't tell whether or not I should have the eyeliner and extras or just foundation and mascara. Which do guys prefer?GUYS-Natural face or make-up?
It depends on the face. Personally, I like a girl who looks good without make-up, but I also like girls that look good with eye-liner on. In general, I would go with the basics and eye-liner. But hey, if you can pull off no make-up at all, then go for it!GUYS-Natural face or make-up?
i prefer natrural face.
basic make up, no one wants to have to deal with the kind of girls that live on their makeup, spend hours on it and all that. personally i like eye liner, but def just keep it simple
The works unless you are a future supermodel,thats what make up was invented for,to make women look great.
if you have something to cover up (acne) then use some make-up. otherwise be natural
Foundation is cool, but the rest just natural
I don't know much about make-up, but I think natural is better. Make-up is ok and for some needed, but too much just doesn't look good.
i really dont care what you put on. as long as you look good.
I think it depends on how you look. Some girls need more make up than others.
Natural. Maybe some light highlights, but too heavy.
I remember as a freshmen in high school I asked a really hot girl what cosmetics she used she replied ';I don't use any.'; So I quess I prefer the natural look.

No comments:

Post a Comment