Monday, November 21, 2011

Should i wear make up or go natural?

have you noticed that people have special vibes to them and if you try to copy them you just look fake and stupid. well i'm trying to get the vibe as a girl thats real and doesnt hide behind make up. i'm really pretty and i look totally fine without make up. but should i wear some just cause everyone else does? stupid question, i know but i'm just trying to figure myself outShould i wear make up or go natural?
Wear a little make up but not a lot, just for fun.Should i wear make up or go natural?
i'm 14 and going thro the same. actully its the oposite, most prity girls wear make up but u cant tell, so they look ';naterally'; prity. so i tried to b like them but i felt better about my self when i wore eye liner and a bit of make up. so i decided if i like it then i'll wear it and not care what pll think cuz my tru bff's don't care. so i think u should decide if u like it or not like me.
I think you should totally go natural. It shows a higher level of self confidence, and that you're really not fake. I wear makeup, because I have really low self confidence, and feel like I need it. But if you think you look fine without it, screw conformity! :]





Hope I could help!
Don't wear to much make-up or you'll look like a hooker, and it depends how you look. Some girls don't need make-p because they're so hot. On the other hand if your ugly it should help you compete.
If you can go without it why wear it? Very few people at my school wears it but I do just because it makes me feel good and I feel better with it on. Just be yourself and no one will really care.
if your not sure you could go without or you could just wear a little like a really descreet set up. thin line of black eye liner blended across with a brush and mascara.
Never do anything only because ';everyone else does';. If you look fine without makeup, don't wear it.
if ur pretty and dont need make-up then y wear it?? i wear make-up because i need it. but if u dont, then dont be like everyone else. be YOU
Do what ever feels comfortable with you. Don't do something just because everyone else is doing it... be yourself and if that's not good enough for them so what? Be unique!
Well why don't you wear make-up that looks normal
Decide what you want, and then do that. Don't worry about everyone else.
not at all i think you should go natural because when you wear like bronzer.blush etc. it gives you nasty pimples

No comments:

Post a Comment