Monday, November 21, 2011

Keeping that natural look with make up?

So, I'm not a make up fan. I haven't wore make up since 6th grade and I am now in my sophomore year in high school.





Now, I want to enhance my look with some makeup but keeping my natural look.





Can anyone help me with what products to use and what brands?


I really want to use make up for my eyes, lips and covering my marks from acne in the past (there not bad; you could see them alittle in bad lighting).





Thanks you and remember nothing dramatic -- just keep it natural.





And it would be great if you could show some pics too :)Keeping that natural look with make up?
maybelline (if that's how you spell it) is good. get it anywhere and they are good priced.


use goldish on the eyes. i do and love it. also for go foundation go somewhere outside of walmart. you get what you pay for. I love the natural look and i have acne marks too from high school. I'm in my senior yr of college. and it's good to go with natrual looks. everyone does that now

No comments:

Post a Comment